- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP / VistaProcessor: Pentium® III 800MHz processorMemory: 128MB RAMGraphics: GeForce2 16Mb or equivalent Hard Drive: 1.4 GB of free hard drive spaceSound Card: Windows compatible sound cardDirectX9®: DirectX 9.0c
Evil Genius Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Evil Genius game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Choose from 3 notorious Evil Genius characters to serve as your icon and represent you in your quest for power.
- Create the ultimate doomsday device and use it to achieve total global domination.
- Create your lair with over 300 items including kung fu academies, rocket caverns, and laboratories.
- Use ingenious traps and wicked 'interrogation' devices to toy with and dispatch obnoxious overdressed government agents.
- Manage your minions as you train them in treacherous trades such as experimental research programs, heavy weapons usage, and international sabotage.
- Recruit dastardly henchmen to patrol your base, take out your enemies, and undertake outrageous missions to increase your power and notoriety.