- Release date: 4/16/2008
- Developer: Nadeo
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Genre: Racing
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Slovakian, Dutch, Russian, Hungarian, Czech, Polish
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Includes level editor
- Requirements: View details
Trackmania United Forever Star Edition
- Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP/XP-x64/Vista
- Processor: Pentium IV 1.6GHz / AthlonXP 1600+
- Graphics: 3D accelerator 16 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or better
- Memory: 256 MB (512 MB with Vista)
- Sound: 16 bit DirectX compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 1.5 GB free disk space
Trackmania United Forever Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Trackmania United Forever Star Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Drive at mind-blowing speed on today's most spectacular tracks. Soaring jumps, loops, hairpin bends, turbo boosts, track-breakers, rails and ramps...every track delivers a new and intense experience, offering sensational gaming across single and multiplayer modes.
- 4 single player modes (Race, Platform, Stunt and Puzzle) on 420 spectacular progressively challenging tracks.
- 7 types of vehicles offering different gameplay and driving experiences in 7 TrackMania environments - of which one, Stadium, is compatible with the free game, TrackMania Nations Forever
- Solo and team based multiplayer modes. Join millions of players online on the TrackMania servers.
- A spectacular graphics update for the three historic environments (Desert, Snow and Rally.
- Integrated peer-to-peer sharing system to showcase all of your customizations with your opponents (modified vehicles, avatar...).
- Earn "Coppers", the virtual currency of TrackMania players, by winning medals in solo mode or by trading your TrackMania creations with other players (cars, skins, tracks, videos...)
- Official rankings in solo and multiplayer. In solo play, along with earning medals for great racing, you can participate in official rankings by recording your best times on the game's tracks.
- Create your own tracks, vehicles and videos with the TrackMania editors, paint shop and movie studio!
- Continue with all your data from TrackMania Nations Forever, including medals, ladder positions, scores, and friends.