Tokyo School Life
- OS: Vista
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Pentium 4
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Tokyo School Life Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tokyo School Life game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
This is the story of your trip as an exchange student in Tokyo and the three girls you meet there.
Although you don't make the greatest first impression, you quickly settle into the kind of everyday life you've seen in anime and manga -- filled with laughs and tears.
By the time you have to head home two months from now, you might find that you've fallen for one of your new friends...
- Romance visual novel
- Opening song with Japanese vocals
- Fully voiced in Japanese (female characters only)
- Smooth character animations using the E-mote engine
- Text can be displayed in either English, Japanese, hiragana, or romaji (an additional selection can be displayed alongside your main choice)
- Japanese text has furigana (readings for kanji)
We have worked together with M2 Co., Ltd. and their E-mote engine to bring you an emotional story told through beautifully animated 2D sprites.
MOE to Love Yooou!
Composer/Arrangement: Jaelyn Nisperos (chibi-tech)
Singer: Yuki Tedokon
Guitar: Masashi Yano
Vocal Recording Engineer: Raito (Transistar)
Vocal Director: Meroko. (Transistar)
Recording Studio: Transistar Studio
Song Director: RyoRca
Dogenzaka Lab official channel
Dogenzaka Lab (Please send press inquiries to Dogenzaka Lab.)