Snowed In Studios
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB graphics memory and Open GL 3 compatible GPU
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Unfortunately, professional review of the Windforge game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Epic story line and quests that drive gameplay without constricting freedom
- The first game to include minable sky whales, and meat blocks
- Large completely destructible procedural world with multiple environments
- Contra-style action mixed with the creative fun of Terraria
- Build and fly fully-functional airships
- Over 1200 craftable items and counting
- Easy-to-control, skill-based combat with 360-degree aiming
StorylineThe modern way of life on Cordeus is reliant on refined Sky Whale oil. Everything from the machines used daily, to the food that is eaten, is ultimately dependent on the oil. The citizens of Cordeus are so hungry for oil that the once abundant population of Sky Whales is dwindling. At current rate, the noble species will face certain extinction in a few short years. To avoid falling back into the dark ages, civilization must find a new source of energy. It is said that an ancient people named the Aetherkin had exotic sources of energy. Energy more powerful than anything any human has ever seen. Unfortunately, research related to the Aetherkin is strictly forbidden by law. In an attempt to save humanitys way of life, YOU have been secretly hired to uncover this ancient energy source.
- Freedom & Creativity
- Explore, create and destroy anything!
- A Dynamic Procedural World
- Steampunk Airships
Connect With Snowed InJoin the community! Check out the Windforge Forum!
Official Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Tumblr | Instagram
Join the Windforge Steam Community group. We also have T-Shirts and Prints for sale!
We would love to hear your feedback!