- Release date: 11/4/2014
- Developer: Bluebutton Games
- Publisher: Bluebutton Games
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie , Racing , RPG , Simulation , Sports , Strategy
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Partial Controller Support
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows 7 or above
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
- Additional Notes: None
Unfortunately, professional review of the Polarity game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Youre hired to hack into the most secure database on the planet by a client with big money and mysterious motives. Uncover the mystery as you progress deeper into the systems core in this amazingly clever puzzle platformer.
Polarity is made exclusively for experienced gamers. Youll need clever wits and fast reflexes to beat the systems security and reach the world-changing prize buried deep inside.
Full-featured co-op campaign
Polarity also features a separate two-player local coop campaign, which supports both gamepads and mouse & keyboard.
15 co-op campaign levels were created just for multi play, and they're just as satisfying as the solo content.
Finally, theres a kinetic 2 player versus mode that leverages Polaritys core mechanics.
It's a bit like goalie vs. goalie soccer, but it's a riot. Gather the friends together, let's toss the ole cube around.