- OS: Windows® XP Processor: 3.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4 Memory: 2GB RAM Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible, NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series, ATI Radeon™ X1600 Video Card with 256MB RAM DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c Hard Drive: 240MB Hard Drive space Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible Sound Card
- OS: Windows® 7 Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Memory: 2GB RAM or more Graphics: DirectX 9.0c/Shader3.0 compatible, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 series or higher, ATI Radeon™ X1900 Video Card with 512MB RAM DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c Hard Drive: 4GB Hard Drive space Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible Sound Card
Crazy Taxi Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Crazy Taxi game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Two Game Modes Arcade Mode and Original Mode for a variety of gameplay, and 16 Mini Games to hone your taxi driving skills.
- Extra large hills for extra long hang time
- Parked transporters with conveniently angled ramps
- Tall cliffs and parking garages with steep drops
- Painfully slow buses and cable cars to frustrate and annoy
- Occasional deep sea exploration opportunities!