- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 2.4 Ghz or equivalent processor with SSE2 support
- Memory: 1GB System RAM (2GB recommended with Vista)
- Graphics: 256mb video ram or better (GeForce 7 series or higher/Radeon HD3000 series or higher)
- Hard Drive: 8 GB or more free space
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card
Unfortunately, professional review of the Borderlands game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Get ready for the mind blowing insanity! Play as one of four trigger-happy mercenaries and take out everything that stands in your way!
With its addictive action, frantic first-person shooter combat, massive arsenal of weaponry, RPG elements and four-player co-op*, Borderlands is a breakthrough experience that challenges all the conventions of modern shooters. Borderlands places you in the role of a mercenary on the lawless and desolate planet of Pandora, hell-bent on finding a legendary stockpile of powerful alien technology known as The Vault.
- Role Playing Shooter (RPS) - Combines frantic first-person shooting action with accessible role-playing character progression
- Co-Op Frenzy - Fly solo in single player or drop in and out with up to 4 Player Co-Op online for a maniacal multiplayer experience
- Bazillions of Guns - Gun lust fulfilled with rocket-launching shotguns, enemy-torching revolvers, SMGs that fire lightning rounds, and tons more
- Radical Art Style - New visual style combines traditional rendering techniques with hand-drawn textures to create a unique and eye-catching spin on the First Person genre
- Intense Vehicular Combat - Get behind the wheel and engage in intense vehicle-to-vehicle combat